EasyEst Solution for Insurance-Restoration Contractors.
First things first, EasyEst is not designed specifically for insurance-restoration estimating, but EasyEst can be a good program for estimators on a limited budget and or do not want to be saddled with monthly or yearly fees from others who supply specifically programmed software for this industry.
That said EasyEst can be setup to do the basic room by room takeoffs for either the contractor representing the building owner or the insurance company.
You will be able set up Assemblies or Work Packages for different types of rooms, for both commercial and residential damaged properties.
You will also be able to modify or create your own formulas for automatically calculating most quantities on a per room basis.
What is included:
- EasyEst Pro Plus Estimating system
- Starter PriceBook (need to update all prices)
- 4 pre-design reports (plus all our standard reports)
- Formulas for calculating rooms
- Free training
Options (additional fee)
- NCE Craftsman pricing data $79
- Custom reports (2) $ from $99 and up)